Cooltra is looking for a Public Affairs Specialist who will report directly to the B2C General Manager:
The main responsibilities will be:
- Write tenders, working with local teams
- Design PA strategy for all Cooltra Group
- Establish regular contact with city councils’ representatives, political advisers, public bodies or regulators
- Attend regular meetings with these bodies/people and forging contacts with key decision-makers
- Provide analysis and information of relevant topics
- Write or edit submissions to government or regulator consultations
- Keep abreast of important media stories daily
- Collaborate with the Data team to elaborate relevant reports for political stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Communication team on the drafts of press releases and build relationships with media contacts
- Collaborate with MKT department to provide internal forecasts of the likely effect of public policy changes
Desired knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in related positions
- Level C1+ of Spanish, Catalan and English language is a must. French, Italian and Portuguese language is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing and interpersonal skills
- Good ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Creativity skills
- Proactive, autonomous person with really strong analytical skills.
What do we offer?
- Permanent, full-time contract
- Multicultural, open-minded and international organisation
- Office in the centre of Barcelona, in front of the beach!
- Reduced working hours on Friday (until 3 p.m.)
- Gym and medical insurance at a reduced price
- Flexible remuneration (restaurant voucher, transport, gym and medical insurance)
- Possibility to collect the salary in advance
- 50% discount on Cooltra services
- Language classes
- Fruit and coffee in the office
- Many offers and discounts thanks to our partners