Do you want to have an impact on society joining the green mobility revolution?
Here at Cooltra, we make sure that more than a million customers can move freely, the leading company in two-wheel mobility in Europe.
Our goal is to transform the mobility inside the cities giving the citizens the best experience possible. Our pillars are sustainable mobility and pollution reduction in the environment.
We embrace the principles defined in Lean and Extreme Programming methodologies to deliver real customer value.
We are proud that we have created a safe space where people can learn, grow and, most importantly, have fun.
We celebrate our successes and failures and view everything as an opportunity to learn and improve, with no blame attached.
Here's what you'll do
You don't need to know these things, not even the stack. But, we expect a lively interest in learning and practising them.
- Collaborate constructively in a flat, autonomous team that owns product discovery and delivery.
- Pair/mob most of the time with other team members.
- Ensure the code quality. We consider that QA is a skill, not a role.
- Run and deploy the services that we build. We don't have silos by stack or abilities.
- Build with Typescript, React, Kotlin, Terraform and AWS. These are just tools, and we are happy to change them depending on the problem we want to solve.
- Full remote or in our great office next to Barcelona's beach. You choose.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible working tools.
- Discount on restaurants, gym, medical insurance.
- Ticket restaurant.
- Great deals with Cooltra services.
Our hiring process
- Chat with HR and the team
- Role-play pairing interview
- Chat with our CTO
At Cooltra, we work for equal opportunities for everyone. We are a team of 400 people around 4 countries where many different nationalities and cultures coexist, making us an international and open group.